Pages

Wednesday 14 September 2016

Craftyhazelnut's September Christmas Challenge

Wow, it takes a lot of time to set up a blog!  Especially when you don't know what you're doing ...  I have a new found respect for every blog creator out there ... a tilted hat to you.

That said, I have somehow managed to upload my first post!  Woohoo!




So this card is for Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for September.  I've been trying to learn how to colour with pencils ... it's a lot harder than I ever imagined it would be, and after watching hundreds of hours of YouTube, I haven't made as much progress as I hoped I would ... but I'll definitely keep persevering!

The pencils, as recommended by a lot of people on the Internet, are Prismacolor, and the stamp set is from Tim Holtz.

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. hi
    great card
    thanks for joining us at crafty hazelnut christmas challenge extra
    hugs Lisbeth
    DT CHCC

    ReplyDelete